Diseases of veins, arteries and a lymphatic system:
NPHCI Konsylium offers diagnostics and treatment of circulatory system diseases:
- chronic venous insufficiency
- varicose veins, spider veins and telangiectasias,
- thrombosis and embolism,
The diagnostics is based on either standard ultrasound examinations and Doppler ultrasound examinations (colour Doppler) of blood vessels of peripheral circulation as well. We qualify patients to medical treatments depending on individual situation of a patient and his or her preferences (conservative treatment, pharmacotherapy, minimally invasive treatment and surgical treatment).
The Medical Centre proposes among other things:
- ultrasound diagnostics and diagnostics of vascular lesions (USG, USG duplex-doppler, doctor M. Tyńska),
- treating patients with chronic peripheral blood circulation diseases,
- endovenous laser treatments (EVLT, EVLA),
- sclerotherapy and echosclerotherapy,
- non-ablative procedures with tissue adhesive – INNOVATION,
- surgical treatment of varicose veins, combined procedures (simultaneous application of different surgical techniques),
- medical treatments of haemorrhoidal disease (medicine doctor Janusz Sobkiewicz),
- transdermal laser treatment (TDL, doctor A. Zielnica, doctor W. Pałys),
- vascular consultations before procedures within a scope of other medical specialties ( before the knee or hip joints surgeries etc.),
- compression therapy consultations (the therapy consists in application of controlled pressure that can be applied in different forms),
- mechanical and manual lymphatic drainage procedures,
- combined treatment of lymphedema.
The majority of our patients do not feel any discomfort during medical procedures or require only a local anesthesia due to applying minimally invasive techniques. However, we cooperate with anesthesiologists and that is why we can offer these medical procedures which require a general anesthesia or analgosedation. This solution is being proposed to patients who tend to feel very stressed when it comes to any medical treatment and who expect to “not know anything” during a surgery – our anesthesiologists can provide a patient with this comfort.